- Best Electricians Knife Review
- Must Be Considered While Buying The Best Electricians Knife
It is definitely a pleasant experience to work with a good knife. A good electrician knife is always handy and it is made of a stainless steel material. People who have used the best knives, they will definitely agree with me that the people should behave wisely at the time of buying an electrician knife otherwise a bad knife cannot only ruin your day but also it makes your investment waste.
So here we are going to review the best electricians knife for the proper understanding of our readers. This article will truly enhance your knowledge about good knives.
Best Electricians Knife Review
This is a multi tool that can be easily converted into the pocket knife and it also contains a UTP wire stripper that lies in its handle. This is an amazing knife and it is an ideal tool for contractors and the electricians. SOG EL01-CP Kilowatt Electricians Pocket Knife is a first preference of linemen too because of its 3.4 inch Aus 8 steel blade.
3 way wire strippers is a great feature of this electrician knife that makes this product more useful for multiple tasks. The weight of this electrician knife is 3.3 ounces and the length of its blade is 3.4*0.12 inches.
The overall length of this knife is 7.5 inches. This tool offers a longer cutting edge and it facilitates more precision in the cutting tasks of its users.
- This is highly durable product that makes your investment long lasting.
- Pocket friendly knife that is easy to carry.
- It offers a very sharp blade so you can easily cut through different types of materials.
- This is a very safe product as the whole blade goes in when the knife is fold.
- Some users complain that it is hard to deactivate and activate the blade. They feel that it is too tight.
This is another pocket friendly knife that offers AUS 8 stainless steel blade. This is a high quality blade that makes all the cutting tasks just a breeze for you. Its lock back button makes this product more secure for the users as there is no danger of hurting is involved in opening of the blade.
Pocket Knife, Stainless Steel Lock back Knife offers a very compact design so it is really easy to carry this knife anywhere with you. Its handle provides ergonomic grip to the users as it is made of nylon and it can easily withstand wear and tear at jobsites.
The weight of this knife is 0.16 ounces. And the size of this product is 2-5/8 inches. This knife facilitates the single hand operation with its reversible thumb stud.
- Lock back feature makes this knife more secure for users.
- Highly durable tool that can bear wear and tear at jobsites easily.
- This is a pocket friendly knife.
- This tool facilitates one hand operation.
- Nylon resin handle is really impact resistant and inserted rubber in this handle provides more ergonomic grip to its users.
- There is no such con of this knife. Some users are just concerned about its price that is a bit high.
Electrician’s Pocket Knife Klein Tools 44201is a great knife that offers three wire stripper notches on its blade so it does not only facilitate the stripping of wires but also it is used for performing a variety of tasks on the jobsite. Its sharp blade is highly durable and you can use this tool for a couple of years without experiencing any trouble in its performance.
Its handle is made of aluminum that is corrosion resistant. This knife is readily available for work because of its pocket clip. The weight of this tool is 3.2 ounces and the other dimensions of this knife are 9.5*4.5*0.7 inches.
You can securely open this knife because there is a side lock that makes it sure that the knife will be opened safely in this direction.
- Its sharp razor has an ability to cut through the hardest materials and wires in no time.
- This product will last longer as its blade is made of highly durable material.
- It is easy to handle cutting tasks with this knife because it is very light in weight and you can carry it without any trouble during work.
- Its pocket clip is a bit loose. So it may fall from your pocket anywhere.
Victorinox Swiss Army Electrician Pocket Knife offers stainless steel construction. This 3.5 inch long Electrician knife is an ideal tool not only for professionals but also it is good for hobbyists who want to perform many tasks by themselves.
This knife comes with an engraving panel that is located on its back and this feature makes it more useful for people.
This is a multi functional tool as it accumulates so many features in it like it offers electrician’s blade, knife blade, wire stripper, screw driver, wire scrapper, bottle opener and reamer.
Its blades are made of Stainless steel and its bushings and brass rivets greatly help to keep the layers of knife together. This is a versatile knife that you can carry easily in your pocket.
- This is compact in size yet it is a sturdy product.
- Right size product that is highly portable.
- Feature of versatility is high.
- There is no fear of scratches.
- There is no blade lock so it is a bit unsafe.
- It is a bit hard to pull the blades.
Cable Splicer’s Knife is a specially designed knife because it comes with a short blade but it offers a heavy duty handle that provides very strong grip to its users. The blade is made of the super quality steel and it has been carefully tempered and designed so that it could hold the edge properly.
Cable Splicer’s Knife is not so heavy. Its weight is just 2.4 ounces whereas the other dimensions of this knife are 10*10*10. Heavy duty handle provides the ergonomic grip to its users. There is a hang hole at the end of its handle so it is really easy to store this knife.
- Sharp razor has an ability to cut through the toughest materials.
- This is a pocket friendly knife that is easy to carry everywhere.
- Strong and heavy duty handle allows you a strong grip even when your hands are sweaty.
- It provides precise output to its users.
- This product is very secure from shock.
- Such a light weight knife that is really easy to hold in hands for longer times.
- Super quality blade makes your work very easy for you.
- This is such a nice tool that does not have any con.
Must Be Considered While Buying The Best Electricians Knife
It is a really difficult task to select the best electricians knife because so many brands are working in the market and they are offering multiple products. So for the ease of our readers, we are going to discuss some key features that must be considered while choosing a knife for your work. A good knife makes your work easier and you must consider these points while shopping.
- Different electricians have different needs and the nature of their job is also different so while buying an electrician knife, you must consider your job requirements. Some people need foldable knife while others need fixed knives. Some people pay attention to the feature of portability. So buy according to your requirement.
- Style of blade also matters a lot. Some people prefer fixed blade because they think that it can handle the work in a better way. On the other hand some people like foldable blade because they need to keep the knife all the time with them for work and it is safer.
- Weight and size are also very important. Some people need knives for their daily tasks. In this situation a light weight and handy knife remains suitable. 3 to 5 ounces is the ideal size for the daily use knives. But there are some people who need heavy knives. So you need to select according to the nature of your work.
- Material of a blade decides that how long lasting and strong it is to complete the task? A strong knife is one that can withstand the wear and tear easily. High carbon material is known as the excellent material for electrician’s knife. But it is vulnerable to rust. So it is said that stainless steel is better. Blades made of stainless steel are long lasting and they can easily handle the wear and tear.
Visit Related Reviews