3Cr13 is a cheap type of stainless steel and basically it is called the low end Martensitic Chinese steel that is considered as an ideal material for making knives. The good thing about this steel is that it is cheap but its wear and corrosion resistance is really very high. In United States especially the use of this type of stainless steel for making knives is quite common.
When we look at the composition of this stainless steel, we come to know that it is made of 13% of chromium, 0.35% of carbon, 0.6% of nickel, 1% of manganese, 1% of silicon and some other ingredients are also added in its preparation. Together these ingredients make great steel.
Now come to our basic question that is it good for knives or not? And the answer is yes. It is really good for making knives. This is cheap and the feature of affordability is also really high.
Here we will discuss some points that will really make sense that why this stainless steel is good for knives.
- Edge retention of the knives that are made of this stainless steel is really good.
- Highly durable stainless steel that is corrosions resistant.
- It is very easy to sharpen this steel.
- Feature of hardness is also good that makes it ideal steel for knives.
3cr13 stainless steel knives review
This is an engraved tactical associated pocket-friendly knife that is an ideal gift for father’s day or it can be a suitable gift for men on Valentine’s Day. Your favorite text of two lines can be easily engraved on it and you can personalize it for your near and dear ones easily.
The weight of this pocket friendly knife is 5.2 ounces. Its blade is 3.25 inch long whereas it is 3 mm thick. The overall length of this knife is 4.5 inches. This is a multi-functional knife as it features can opener, glass breaker and a rope cutter.
Its 3Cr13 stainless steel blade is capable enough to handle any difficult job due to its sharp razor edge. This product comes with a pocket or belt clip so it is easy to store this knife. And you can easily access this knife during your work.
This is an ergonomically designed knife that provides strong grip to its user. Wooden handle prevents your hand from slipping during work.
- Such a pocket friendly knife that offers the engraved names of your dear ones.
- This is an ideal gift for men.
- Belt or pocket clip allows easy access of this knife during work.
- Stainless steel and partially serrated blade is really durable and provides great cutting facility.
- This is not a heavy knife and the feature of durability is really high.
- Handle can be customized and two lines of text of your choice can be engraved.
- Ergonomically designed knife that features a wooden handle and protects your hands from slipping during work.
- Some people complain that personalization is not so neat.
This is another good knife that provides you the feature of personalization. This laser engraved pocket friendly knife is also used to present as a gift on the occasions of Christmas or Father’s day.
You are allowed to engrave two lines of text through laser and they are deeply engraved on the handle so they give a clear or visible look to the people. It is really easy to read this engraved text.
This product features a stainless steel and assisted opening blade that is partially serrated and provides great cutting facility to its users. This is a pocket friendly knife that is easy to carry everywhere.
The weight of this knife is 4.5 ounces and the other dimensions of this knife are 4.5*1.3*0.5 inches. The length of the blade is 3.25 inches. This is a perfectly designed knife that comes with a belt or pocket hook so it is really easy to store this knife.
- This is such a pocket friendly knife that allows you the easy access during work.
- Feature of portability is really high as it is quite light in weight.
- Its stainless steel blade is sharp enough to cut the things in a right way.
- This is an ideal gift for men as you can personalize this knife by getting this knife laser engraved with the two lines text.
- Feature of assisted opening is great.
- Pakkawood handle provides ergonomic grip to the users.
- Some users complain about its locking. They say that it is not convenient.
All the above mentioned knives are great for cutting so it depends upon you requirements that what type of knife you need. So think carefully before buying a knife and select wisely.