DEWALT is a famous company that has been working for years to provide professional and technical tools to its users. Dewalt has never disappointed its end users and it is continuously working to provide excellent products for construction industry to improve their quality of work.
Dewalt has recently introduced the technology of XR Lithium Ion battery that is worth-mentioning which has immensely increase battery life of the tools. Dewalt catalogue offers a wide range of products like hammer drill, drill, wrench, grinder, saw, t-stacks and many more.
These are the most professional tools and they help to ease the life of people with their excellent performance. Dewalt also offers a wide range of easy to use impact wrenches (corded and cordless) but there are 5 best models that have been designed for heavy duty application jobs.
Presence of these tools in your tool kit will definitely ease the maintenance job in both industrial and personal capacity.
5 Best Dewalt Impact Wrench Review
DEWALT DCF899HB is a brushless ½ inch impact wrench. The brushless motor of this product works very well and enhances its performance. This product is very suitable for heavy duty applications as it provides 700 ft. lbs. of torque whereas its breakaway torque is 1200 ft. lbs.
DEWALT DCF899HB offers great speed control as three-speed selectors switch have been featured in this product. LED feature of this product allows the users to use this product even in the darkness. This power sourced product is light in weight and its dimensions are 9.9×4.2×10.6 inches. Sockets can be changed easily due to its hog ring feature.
- It is a cordless impact wrench so it can be used anywhere without worrying about continuous charging.
- It is a good tool for heavy duty applications.
- Speed can be adjusted easily according to the nature of work as this product offers 3-speed selectors switch.
- This is a lightweight tool so it can be handled easily during work.
- Brushless motor enhances the performance and durability of this product.
- With LED lights in place, you can work in dark places.
- Users have to buy the charger and battery separately.
DEWALT DCF889B is a ½ inch impact wrench that is used for heavy-duty fastening applications. It provides 400-feet of torque and it has been designed for professionals who need a tool for various difficult fastening applications. This is a battery powered product and its dimensions are 10.8×3.9×8.9 inches.
In this product, the feature of variable speed trigger has been introduced that enhances the working of this tool. Its electric brake facilitates its user with improved control. DEWALT DCF889B has an ergonomic handle and it facilitates great comfort to its users. It has a magnesium gear case which provides durability.
DEWALT DCF889B is an amazing product that has some prominent advantages. Let’s have a look:
- Use of Lithium-Ion battery provides efficiency to this tool.
- This tool can easily be used for difficult fastening applications.
- Use of ergonomic handle provides great comfort to its users.
- This product comes with a magnesium gear case that increases the durability.
- This impact wrench is an ideal tool for professionals.
- It is a high torque impact wrench that delivers 400 ft. lbs of torque.
- Plumbers, contractors and repairing professionals prefer this impact wrench.
- This is a bare tool. Users have to buy the charger and batteries separately.
- It is a bit heavy as compared to other impact wrenches.
DEWALT DCF889M2 is a ½ inch 20 Volt Max cordless impact wrench with 400 ft. lbs of maximum torque. The high torque helps in performing many fastening applications and is very useful for heavy duty applications.
As compared to standard packs, the XR lithium-ion batteries used in the DEWALT DCF889M2 provide almost 33% more capacity. The wrench also features fuel gauge system which lets you know that how much battery is left and when you need to charge.
The anvil type in this wrench is detent pin. It offers variable speed trigger along with electric brake which gives the user much control while working. Its weight is 6.75 pounds and dimensions are 17.1 x 5.9 x 9.8 inches.
- The DEWALT DCF889M2 is a very high powered tool with a maximum torque of 400 ft. lbs. Its powerful punch enables to do fastening applications on a variety of surfaces which includes, wood, concrete and metal.
- It is an economical yet sturdy impact wrench which does not require often repair, making it a great addition in your tool kit.
- It comes with LED light in place which lets you illuminate the darkest areas which are difficult to work in otherwise.
- Well, when compared to other impact wrenches in its class, this DEWALT DCF889M2 is on the expensive side and seems pricey.
DEWALT DCF880HM2 is a cordless 20 volt Max, ½ inch impact wrench kit. It is a compact wrench with 3.4 lbs of weight and 5. 70″ front to back in size. Its dimensions are 15.8 x 10.2 x 4.7 inches.
As compared to standard packs, XR lithium-ion batteries used in this impact wrench provide 33% more capacity. It also features a hog ring anvil which makes it very easy to change sockets.
It gives a maximum torque of 150 ft. pounds. Maximum impact per minute offered by this wrench is 2700 whereas it offers maximum rotation per minute of 2300.
It is easy to lose and a tight nut with this compact wrench as it does not put pressure on the holder while working.
- The lightweight and compact design help to reach tight and congested areas.
- 3 LED lights have been incorporated in this wrench which illuminates with 20-second delay when a trigger is released. Without giving any shadows, LED lights brighten the space to work easily.
- This DEWALT DCF880HM2 offers merely 150 ft. pounds of torque which does not provide as much power to do heavy duty tasks and can be very problematic for first-time users.
DEWALT DCF880M2 is a ½ inch, 20 volt Max impact wrench kit. It has an anvil type with detent pin. It has a weight of 9.05 pounds where as the impact tool is very compact in size with only 5.70” front to back size.
The dimensions of this product are 15.8 x 10.2 x 4.7 inches. It provides a torque of 150 ft. lbs and RPM of 0-2300 rotations per minute. It is a cordless impact tool which comes with XR lithium ion batteries. The package includes a charger, batteries and a kit box to hold everything.
DEWALT DCF880M2 is a great impact tool for driving and removing fasteners on various surfaces which includes metal, wood and concrete. It has a textured grip which gives easy manoeuvrability and detent pin helps in keeping the bits in place.
- Three LED lights have been incorporated in this impact tool which light up with 20 second delay when trigger releases.
- XR lithium-ion batteries have been incorporated in this DEWALT DCF880M2 with fuel gauge system. It helps you monitor how much battery is left and over standard packs, it provides 33% more capacity.
- It provides a torque of merely 150 ft. lbs. which does not provide enough power to do heavy-duty fastening and other applications.
This is a list of some best Dewalt impact wrenches which can be helpful in conducting many fastening and driving applications. Always make sure that torque of the impact wrench is high and it can provide good RPM for completing your tasks effectively.