Milwaukee is a big name of tool industry and it is serving for years to industrial users with its matchless products. This company was established in 1924 and since then Milwaukee tried its best to revolutionize the industrial world by providing innovative solutions to enhance the productivity of skilled construction users.
It was a turning point in the history of this company when it introduced Lithium-Ion battery powered products. It was a big achievement. This invention revealed a secret to the industrial world that battery oriented products would be the future of construction world in no time.
This company continued to make progress by leaps and bounds and now Milwaukee is providing variety of products to the users like storage products, time saving and innovative hand tools, jobsite lighting, different type of storage products, corded and cordless impact wrenches etc.Impact wrenches of this company provide excellent performance to its users.
Our Four Best Milwaukee Impact Wrench
1. Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel High Torque Impact Wrench
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel High Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench is specifically designed to remove obdurate and rusted bolts by offering 1,000 ft – Ibs of fastening torque along 1400 ft – Ibs of nut – busting torque. Its weight is 6.64 pounds. Its dimensions are 3.5x 10.2x 9.1 inches.
Lithium-ion batteries are required to run this impact wrench. It is made of plastic. This is the most stylish and sleek cordless impact wrench as compared to other models with the length of 8. 39 inches.
- It features REDLINK plus intelligence which protects the battery and tool from damage due to overheating.
- Milwaukee 2767 has another important feature that is REDLITHIUM batteries; this battery type offers maximum productivity per charge and more life time efficiency.
- It displays a unique friction ring design to provide quick and trouble-free socket changes.
- Its compact design makes it appropriate for easy access in narrow spaces.
- It is user – friendly and you do not feel tired while driving nuts and screws. Milwaukee 2767 has a premium rubber mold which makes fastening experience even more comfortable.
- LED light can also be seen on this compact wrench and it is a good alternative for torch when you are working in darker areas.
- Its speed can be easily controlled with the help of 4 – Mode Drive Control.
- The only con of this machine is its brushed motor which is not as efficient as brushless motor.
2. Milwaukee 2763-22 M18 1/2″ Inch Impact Wrench
Milwaukee 2763-22 M18 offers superior performance. This high torque ½ inch impact wrench distributes almost 700 ft-lbs of fastening torque at max and 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and delivers 2x more runtime as compared to other tools of its class.
Its weight is 15 pounds. Its dimensions are 16.1 x 4.3 x 12.6 inches. It is made of metal. 2 lithium-ion batteries are required to run this impact wrench. Brushless power motor enhances its productivity.
- It has an intelligent REDLINK PLUS feature which permits the user to select between two different fastening modes along with Milwaukee’s drive control quality.
- It has a power state Brushless motor which almost out powers its competitors.
- It includes Anvil with friction ring of ½ inch for quick and effortless socket changes and fastening.
- You do not need to buy separate batteries for Milwaukee 2763 as batteries are included in this package.
- Multi-voltage charger and carrying case also come with the package.
- Milwaukee 2763 contains two M 18 Red lithium XC 4.0 extended battery packs.
- Its application is very simple. It is an ideal tool for mechanics and users.
- This tool does not have any disadvantages.
3. Milwaukee 2663-20 18-Volt M18
Milwaukee 2663-20 is a ½ inch cordless impact wrench that has been designed to provide the best-in-class torque. It delivers 475 foot-pounds of torque. In this model, feature of four-pole motor has been introduced.
This four-pole motor helps to maximize the speed of this impact wrench. A built-in variable speed trigger helps to adjust its speed between 0 to 1900 RPM or 0 to 2200 RPM.
This product is compact in size so it becomes quite easy to handle it and it helps to avoid fatigue. Feature of overload protection adds life to this product. This product has a built-in friction ring that facilitates the quick socket changes and also enhances the productivity of this tool.
This is an easy to use impact wrench and its dimensions are 10.4 x 8.8 x 3.4 inches. Lithium Ion battery is used in this product that is known for its durability.
- It is easy to operate this tool.
- It is compact in size so it provides ultimate comfort during prolonged work.
- Lithium Ion battery used in this cordless tool provides durability and efficiency.
- This product comes with a built-in friction ring. This friction ring allows for quick socket changes.
- In abusive conditions, this tool remains safe due to overload protection.
- Battery or charger is not included in the package. Users need to buy them separately.
4. Milwaukee 2454-22 M12 Fuel 3/8 Impact Wrench
The M12 Fuel 3/8 impact wrench of Milwaukee 2454-22 delivers up to 14, 00 in-Ibs of torque with maximum maintained torque to complete variety of tasks. Its weight is 7.65 pounds. Its dimensions are 13.8×3.7×11.4. 1 lithium ion battery is required to run this impact wrench. This tool is made of plastic and metal material.
Milwaukee 2454-22 is a lightweight but well-built impact wrench which features up to 3x longer motor life and almost 2x more run time.
- It features two fastening modes and you can adjust the power and speed according to heavy-duty tasks.
- Milwaukee 2454 features REDLINK plus intelligence which guarantees advanced performance and protects the battery and tool from overheating.
- It is a user – friendly cordless tool. You can carry it anywhere. Usually, your arms get tired during heavy-duty applications, but this lessens your exertion as its very lightweight. You can perform your tasks with comfort.
- Milwaukee 2454-22 has another promising feature that is Red lithium 2.0 compact battery which generates up to 20 % more power and 2x more quickly recharges as compared to other standard lithium-ion batteries.
- It is well-appreciated model due to its best performance in severe job site conditions.
- It comprises a fuel gauge which assists you to observe the charge more accurately.
- It also features a built-in LED light which helps you to work in darker spaces.
- The only con of this Milwaukee 2454-22 is that battery is not available with the package. You need to buy them separately.
These are some of the best cordless impact wrenches available in the market which come with high torque and efficient motors to help you complete your tasks.