- 1 #1. Porter-Cable PCE211 Corded Impact Wrench
- 2 Frequently asked questions
- 3 #2. Dewalt DW 292 Corded Impact Wrench
- 4 Frequently Asked Question:
- 5 #3. HAMMERHEAD_HDIW075 Corded Impact Wrench
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 7 #4. Milwaukee 9072 Corded Impact Wrench
- 8 Frequently Asked Question:
#1. Porter-Cable PCE211 Corded Impact Wrench
Porter Cable Impact Driver is a new addition for a toolbox. The PCE 211 possesses a 7.5 amp motor with a ½ inch lob that protects attachments with a Hog Ring Anvil. This Porter – Cable Impact wrench is well known for its performance/output that gives the varying speed of 2200 RPM and 2700 impacts per minute. It offers 450 ft. Lbs of torque. Its dimensions are 13x4x11 inches. It supports the voltage of 120 volts.
- Porter Cable PCE211 impact wrench with 7.5 amp motor is really useful for heavy duty applications.
- Variable speed options give enormous control while working.
- This impact driver has a forward / reverse rocker switch too.
- Its hog ring anvil is user – friendly. You can easily change the socket.
- 450ft.Ibs of torque gives enormous power for this wrench driver to perform all tasks.
- No batteries are required for this impact driver.
- It cannot be utilized everywhere as it needs to be plugged in for continuous power supply.
Frequently asked questions
# What is the measurement system used in Porter-Cable PCE211?
Ans: Metric system has been used for measurement in this Porter-Cable PCE211.
# Is it useful to remove tires and other heavy items?
Ans: Yes, it is effective for removing tires and where ever this big wrench can fit in.
#2. Dewalt DW 292 Corded Impact Wrench
Dewalt DW 292 impact wrench is specifically designed for your fastening/driving tasks and hassle-free loosening of inflexible bolts. It is an ideal addition in your tool kit. Its features are more improved as compared to other models. This heavy-duty impact wrench has few specifications like 345ft/Ibs maximum torque and 2700 impacts per minute make it a perfect tool for different tasks. Dewalt DW 292 ½ inch impact wrench with Detent Pin Anvil advertises a strong 7.5 amp motor which helps with heavy duty applications. Its dimensions are 10.9×13.1×4.9 inches. It is made of metal. No batteries are required for this. This impact wrench is corded-electric.
- This impact wrench is very long-lasting.
- It is user-friendly and convenient. Its comfortable design lessens the user exhaustion.
- It comes with a forward/reverse rocking switch. It becomes easy for a user to switch from reverse to forward.
- It has a soft grip handle that is fixed in the center of the tool for perfect balance.
- This impact wrench is a perfect tool for heavy applications.
- Dewalt DW 292 comes with a package of 3-year warranty.
- For increasing durability of this impact wrench, it has been designed with ball bearing construction.
- It requires a power source, so it cannot be carried everywhere.
Frequently Asked Question:
# What does the package include?
Ans: Dewalt DW 292 package comprises of an impact wrench with Detent Pin Anvil.
#3. HAMMERHEAD_HDIW075 Corded Impact Wrench
HAMMERHEAD_HDIW075 is a ½ inch impact wrench that holds a 7.5 Amp motors. This motor is very powerful and it has an ability to deliver 2200 RPM and 2700 BPM. This impact wrench is quite suitable for heavy duty applications as it facilitates the 240 ft.lbs of torque. Use of this wrench is quite common in the automotive repair industry. It is also used for the maintenance of heavy equipment.
The metal gear box increases the durability of this product. Its weight is 7.85 pound. It has a forward/reverse rocker switch. It can be handled easily with the help of two fingers. Its dimensions are 11.4*3.1*8.5 inches. The assembled diameter of this product is 11.42 inches.
- This product is quite suitable for heavy duty applications.
- The anti-slip grip of this impact wrench adds comfort while using.
- It is a durable product because its gearbox is made of metal.
- It has a powerful 7.5 Amp motor.
- It is a corded impact wrench so it cannot be utilized everywhere as you have to continuously keep it plugged for power.
Frequently Asked Questions:
# What is the price of this impact wrench?
Ans: The price of this impact wrench is around $72.98.
# What is the weight of this HAMMERHEAD_HDIW075?
Ans: The weight of this product is 7.85 pounds.
# Is it a cordless impact wrench?
Ans: No. It is a corded impact wrench.
#4. Milwaukee 9072 Corded Impact Wrench
Milwaukee 9072-20 is one of the best-corded impact wrench. This ½ inch impact wrench features torque of 300 ft./lbs. It has a very powerful motor of 7.0 amp which has 600-800 Revolutions Per Minute and 1000-2600 IPM. Variable speed reversing switch helps in driving lag bolts or drilling applications.
This powerful impact wrench also features a quik-lok cord with a pin-detent system which helps to secure sockets and adapters in place. Its handle has been shaped ergonomically to give control to the user. This 6-pound impact wrench has a soft cushioned grip which helps in balancing the tool while working.
- It is quite handy drilling and driving impact wrench which can get household task done quickly.
- It has variable speed reversing switch which gives enormous control in drilling and driving lag bolts.
- Its grip gives immense balance and control and user-friendly.
- This Milwaukee 9072 is not highly suitable for constant use but it can work great for occasional tasks as it does not have the largest power and torque.
Frequently Asked Question:
# Is this Milwaukee 9072 made in China?
Ans: Yes, this impact wrench is made in China.
# What is this product dimension?
Ans: The package has a dimension of 12.4 x 12.2 x 3.4 inches.
# Can it be used for heavy duty task?
Ans: Yes, this Milwaukee 9072 can be used for heavy duty applications.
So, when you want to buy an impact wrench for performing different fastening and driving applications, first consider the speed variable options and torque to see the power it provides for completing those tasks.