- Best Electric Brad Nailer Reviews
- Brad Nailer Vs Finish Nailer
- Best Electric Brad Nailer Buying Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
Brad nailer is a product that has been designed for detailed wood working and other trimming applications. This is an ideal product that is used for trimming, molding, cabinetry and many other tasks can be performed with this product. This nailer fires brads or thin nails that help to bind the thin wooden trims.
A huge variety of best brad nailer is available in the market that greatly helps to ease the nailing jobs of users. So here we will talk about the performance of electrical ones.
Although it is difficult to select the best electric brad nailer among the multiple products but once the selection is done appropriately then you can get the most out of this product.
Best Electric Brad Nailer Reviews
In this section, we are going to review the performance of some amazing brad nailers that are known for their efficiency and excellent work in the nailing industry.
Stanley TRE550Z is a heavy duty brad nailer that offers excellent driving power to its users. In this product, there is a unique dual power lever (Hi/Lo) that allows the working with soft and hard materials. This is a high quality product that offers 8 foot long power cord.
Stanley TRE550Z is a heavy duty product that utilizes Stanley sharpshooter TRA700 series or heavy duty staples Arrow T-50. The brads used with this product are of ½ inch, 9/16 inch and 5/8 inch.
The flush nose design of this product assists stapling in narrow or tight spaces. A low brad indicator is located on this product that informs the user when to reload the brads.
The weight of Stanley TRE550Z is 1.44 ounces. The other dimensions of this product are 5.9*3*3.6 inches. This product offers anti-jam mechanism so it saves the time and energy of the users. Due to the contoured grip, it is easy and comfortable to hold this product during work.
- Heavy duty design of this nailer provides great driving power.
- It is easy to hold this product due to the contoured grip.
- Flush-nose design allows the stapling in narrow and tight spaces without any trouble.
- Its anti-jam mechanism is great as it helps to save time and energy.
- This is an easy to load and easy to use product.
- Feature of low brad indicator is great as it facilitates the working of users.
- Dual power lever makes it an ideal nailer for soft and hard materials.
- This product occasionally misfires during work.
- Some materials are very strong for Stanley TRE550Z and it cannot deal with them.
This is multi-tasking and multi-tracker electric brad nailer that has an ability to load a variety of staples and brads that belong to narrow, heavy-duty, 18 gauge headless brads and other 18 gauge brads. In other words, its compatibility with multiple brads and staples makes its really useful for performing a variety of tasks.
This is an ideal tool for installing sheets of insulation, installing carpet and it is also good for attaching the light weight trims by using the different brad.
DEWALT 5-in-1 is such a user freindly tool that creates no fatigue for you during work. Bottom-loading tracker makes the process of loading very convinient for you.
The weight of this product is just 3 pounds and the other dimensions of this product are 12*12.2*4 inches. Metal construction enhances the feature of durability of this product.
- This 5 in 1 product is really light in weight so it protects its users from fatigue during work.
- This is such a durable product that makes your investment really long lasting.
- Plenty of jobs can be performed with the help of this tool.
- User friendly tool that requires no hard and fast rule of working.
- Feature of bottom loading is great.
- Some users complain about its performance. They say that it is not as good as it is portrayed.
Stanley TRE650Z is an electric brad nailer that can fire brad nails ranging from 5/8 inch to 1 inch. This product comes with a soft handle that provides ergonomic grip to the users. Feature of slide load magazine is amazing as it becomes quite easy to restock the fasteners.
There is an easy jam clearing mechanism that does not only save the time but also make the whole working hassle free. There is a dial on this product that helps to adjust the power. Users can turn it towards high or low according to their working requirements.
The weight of Stanley TRE650Z is 5.11 pounds. The other dimensions of this product are 12*3.5*11.5 inches. There is a brad-empty indicator that informs user about the nail quantity and thus it helps to keep work flowing.
This product comes with an 8’ cord and its trigger and cap helps to reduce the hand fatigue. It is recommended to use this product without any power strip or power dividing devices.
- This product comes with the feature of easy jam clear that is amazing.
- Empty brad indicator helps users to keep an eye on the nail quantity and keeps the work going on.
- This is an easy to load and easy to drive product.
- Soft handle provides comfortable grip to the users.
- There is no issue of hand fatigue due to the cap and trigger.
- This is a light weight product.
- It does not give you a range of depth adjustments like the other models.
- This product requires an electric outlet for working.
- It cannot go through of very thick baseboards.
VonHaus Corded Electric 18 Gauge is a corded nailer that is 2 in 1 product. It does not only fire nails but also firmly staple the insulating materials, leather, foils, and other fabrics onto the wooden surfaces. This product allows fast firing of nails like 20 pieces per minute so every nail can be secured in 3 seconds to perfectly complete the job in less time.
This product comes with 100*1 inch nails and 300*3/4 inch staples. Its magazine capacity is up to 100 staples or nails. Tacking power can be adjusted according to the type of materials with the help of impact adjustment dial that is located on the handle. This product comes with 6.5 ft cord and the weight of this product is 5.1 pounds. The other dimensions of this product are 11.1*10.4*3 inches.
VonHaus is a compatible product that can gauge brad nails of different lengths like 9/16 inch, 13/6 inch, 1-3/16 inch and 1-1/4 inch. It can gauge staples of different lengths too like 9/16 inch, 5/8 inch, 5/7 inch, ¾ inch, 13/16 inch and 7/8 inch.
- This is a 2 in 1 brad and staple nail gun.
- This product offers a simple and light weight design.
- This product allows fast firing of nails and staples. It just takes 3 seconds to settle a nail.
- Packing includes 100 nails and 100 staples.
- Feature of tacking strength adjustment is worth praising as it helps to adjust strength according to the type of materials.
- This product comes with a long cord.
- This product offers great power to perform the basic molding jobs.
- This product cannot be used with the extension cord as it reduces the current power.
- In some hard materials, this nailer has to struggle for driving brad nails.
AIR LOCKER U630E is a two in one tool that works as a nailer and a stapler. You can call it a professional nailer/stapler and it has ability to fire 20 staples or nails per minute. This is such a light weight brad nailer that weighs only 1.59 pounds and the other dimensions of this nailer are 11*7.52.5 pounds.
AIR LOCKER U630E features an amazing brad and staple holding capacity. It can hold 100 nails and 165 staples. The size of these 18 gauge brad nails ranges from 3/8 inches to 5/8 inches whereas the maximum length of 22 gauge staples is ¼ inches to 5/8 inches in length with 3/8 inch crown. Its contact safety mechanism is worth mentioning here as it prevents against the accidental firing and your working surface remains safe.
- This is a very light weight tool that is really easy to hold during work.
- Its quick release magazine allows the easy loading of nails/staples.
- Rubberized hand grip prevents its users from fatigue during work.
- 8 feet long cord facilitates the working.
- Powerful product with the great holding capacity of brads and staples.
- Safety mechanism is great as it helps to avoid accidental firing and protects your working surface.
- This is an easy to operate tool.
- Some users complain that it is difficult to find its staples.
Brad Nailer Vs Finish Nailer
There are many people who are still confused about brad and finish nailers. Although they look similar and at a first glance, it is difficult to tell a difference between the two but in reality they are quite from each other. Both are the professional tools and they have their different application. So it is very important to select the right product for right job otherwise you will not be able to achieve the desired results.
Here we will discuss some basic points that will greatly help to clear the difference between these two products.
Difference of gauge nail: This is the most basic difference between the two. Common gauge sizes are 15, 16 and 18. As the gauge number increases, the nails get thinner. Brad nailer has been designed to fire thinner nails. So this product deals with the 18 gauge nails.
It is used for those application where splitting of material or surface is an issue. On the contrary, finish nails have been generally designed for 15 and 16 gauge nails. They fire thick nails and this product is utilized for providing strong support to the things.
Utilization: Both of the products have their different applications. As brad nailers fire thinner nails so they are generally used for wooden work where splitting can be an issue. Bead naielrs are commonly used for trim work, paneling, casing, fastening decorative material and base board.
On the other hand, finish nailers are used for heavy duty projects and jobs. This is so because they provide great holding power and support to the things due to the thick nails. Typical jobs for which they are generally utilized are chair rails, exterior trim, stair cases, cabinets, installing crown and base moldings, hard and soft flooring, door and windows casing etc.
Best Electric Brad Nailer Buying Guides
Brad nailer is a tool of professionals but common people are also using this product to ease their projects. But everyone who is interested to buy the best electric brad nailer, he should consider some basic points before buying this product. These are as follow:
Weight: Weight of a brad nailer matters a lot. This is a product that you need to hold for longer time while working. So if it would be heavy then it would not be easy for you to hold this nailer for longer time. So you should check the weight before buying a brad nailer.
Design: In market, variety of brad nailers are available that offer different designs. But you must select a nailer that is comfortable to hold, easy to use and offers ergonomic grip.
Trigger: A bard nailer with multiple trigger settings is always an appropriate choice. This is so because nailing is a sophisticated task and nobody wants unwanted firing of nails to ruin the work. So a trigger with multiple nail settings is the safest option and it greatly helps to meet the nailing requirements by avoiding the happening of misfires.
Depth adjustment: While selecting a brad nail gun, you must pay attention to the feature of depth adjustment. Depth adjustment allows user that how far they want nails to penetrate in the nailing surface. This setting helps to avoid the counter sinking of fasteners.
Budget: Budget is also a very important point to consider. Decide first how much money you want to spend. If your budget is high then go for a nailer with more sophisticated features and if it is low and your need is also not high so select a normal one.
Easy to load magazine: Always select a nail gun that offers an easy to load magazine design. Products that have complicate procedure; they consume much time and user energy. Products that offer side magazine loading are generally considered good. So an easy to load nail gun must be preferred.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a bard nailer used for?
A brad nailer is used for those working projects when splitting of the material may be an issue. This product fires thinner nails and it is used for the holes with less space. It helps to bind the trimmed wood works with more finish.
2. Can we use brad nailer for baseboards?
Yes, a brad nailer can be used for baseboards and 1-1/2 inch is the ideal size of nail for baseboards while using a brad nail gun.
3. What is the best brad nailer?
Well there are plenty of brad nailers that can do a perfect job. It mainly depends on the users that what type of features they look for in a brad nailer. Every brad nailer offers its own use unique features. So it is difficult to decide which one is the best.
4. Do electric bard nailers perform well?
Yes, electric brad nailers are the amazing products that perfectly perform their tasks. They also cost less expense in comparison to the battery powered nailers.
5. What should we consider first at the time of buying an electric brad nailer?
Design of a brad nailer must be considered at the time of buying. An easy to use, load and drive nailer helps to save the time and energy of users.
In short, choosing an electric brad nailer is an overwhelming task due to multiple brands and models but once you select appropriately, you can get desired results from this product easily. Best electric brad nailer is one that greatly helps you to accomplish your projects in less time.